Cairo:- The father of the Egyptian singer, Ehab Tawfik, suffocated from suffocation during the fire that broke out in his house located in Nasr City, Cairo. And the fire was controlled before it spread to the neighboring houses.

Investigations revealed that the source of the fire that broke out in the villa was a fireplace on the first floor, and that Ihab Tawfiq's father died of suffocation.

The fire broke out in the early hours of the morning while it was on the second floor of the villa.

Ihab Tawfiq said: "When I saw the smoke billowing from the first floor - where my father resides - I ran to try to save him; but the fire and the intensity of the smoke prevented that."

Related items

  • Menna Abdel Aziz, from Tik Tok to rape

    Egyptian News Vision: - The Egyptian girl, the teenager, Menna Abdel Aziz, who received a lot of attention on social media after someone lured her by her friend and raped her.

Contact us

Lebanon Square, Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt, apartment 18.

  • Address : No 40 Baria Sreet 133/2 NewYork City, NY,United States

  • Email : alroeya-news.com

  • Phone1 : 002-013-3-220-814
    Phone2 : 0216-53-533-320

About us

The Egyptian News Vision Group, in four languages, has three different links, all bearing the signature of the vision: Arabic, English, French and Spanish, and more

Trending POSTS