- Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz, born in 1934.
- The Saudi deputy defense minister between 1968 1978.
- One of the sons of the kingdom's founder influential who are called "seven Alsidereon" in reference to the seven sons of King Abdul Aziz Al Saud of his wife's share girl Ahmad Sudairi who occupied important positions in the Saudi state for decades.
- Prince Turki moved to Egypt in the late seventies of the last century against the backdrop of a family dispute because of his second marriage.
- He returned to Saudi Arabia after his wife died.
Sudairi seven brothers, who occupied important positions in Saudi Arabia
- The late Saudi King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz
- Prince Sultan Bin Aziz after
- Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz
- Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz.